Saturday, March 24, 2012

New vintage finding

As we had this phenomenal weather this week, my friend Dan and I decided to stroll on Queen street west, and I came across a nice little place for used/found/vintage antiques knick-knacks. It's called Abraham's Trading Inc and they're at 635 Queen st, West.

I loved the outside display of these lovely vintage Coca-Cola crates:


And, because I am only human, I walked out of there with some new deer antlers for my seasonal display on my coffee table!


Overall, decent prices for great stuff. Because they buy/sell and trade, the inventory constantly changes. If you need a specific item, they will take your name down and if they come across it, they'll give you a ring.

Theo Flamenbaum
- Style + Function + Love + You - 


Abraham's Trading

No comments:

Post a Comment